Sharpie was looking to capture an authentic and natural hip and youthful look to fill a new image library for the brand. This campaign was executed for global use across 80% of Sharpie’s product portfolio. IDM Photography was brought in to help shape the new look and feel via art direction while also carrying out all of the photography, pre and post production. Sharpie also needed a partner that could realize the final output constraints for in-store photography.
• Targeted key lifestyle verticals for
each product to be aimed at
• Researched/art directed contemporary looks/styles with models to meet demographics for each product
• Creatively shaped the launch of
2 new products, Neon Markers and Metallic Markers
• Produced all 21 shoots over 2 years (hired all models, found all locations, etc)
• Created a 7,000 image library for the brand to use